ISB Community Bank has Electronic bank statements (eStatements) available for Personal Checking and Personal Savings Accounts.
eStatements contain the same information as paper statements, but in an electronic format, which offers several advantages over paper.
Here are just a few of the benefits of opting out of paper and choosing to receive your statements electronically:
Convenient – Your statements are always available, and you can view them, save them, and/or print them at your convenience from anywhere with Internet access.
Secure – Less financial information in your mailbox reduces the risk of identity theft.
Environmentally Friendly – Access up to 16 months of statement history online, or save your statement to your personal computer rather than having to search through old paper files.
Enrolling is easy!
· Log in to your personal Online Banking account.
· Choose "Options” in the upper header.
· Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see the eStatement section.
· Follow the simple instructions.
· You will receive an email notification when you have eStatements or an electronic form of communication ready for viewing.
Online Banking is required to enroll in eStatements. Not signed up for Online Banking yet? It's quick and easy. To sign up for Online Banking, please click here.